Saturday, April 19, 2008

Podcast Round-up

Long walks with the demanding new pup prompted me to go searching for something to amuse the brain with while strolling about. Here are a few of my finds:

1. The history of modern physics, at Berkeley -- a broad overview of changes in theory and practice, given context through discussions of government, politics, industry and war.

2. In a parallel universe, Cory Doctorow battles the MAFIAA and sciomancers amidst a flurry of red cape and goggles. A fanfic peice by Kyt Dotson entitled "Hello Cory".

3. NeuroPod appears to be a derelict podcast from Nature: Neuroscience, which is unfortunate -- because I enjoyed every episode that I listened to very much, and I think that they're accessible enough that you will too.

4. "The Tech Guy" -- an ongoing netcast from This Week in Tech hosted by Leo Laporte

No comments: